Download Rehbar (Early Access) apk For Android Punjab Government has taken a range of measures to fight the onslaught of Coronavirus including the deployment of innovative tools to arm its citizens in the war against Corona.
Designed by Punjab IT Board (PITB), Rehbar is Punjab’s first voice chatbot created to help the 100 million citizens of Punjab in getting updated information about different government departments and services. It will initially only respond to Corona related queries but will grow and mature with time to answer all the common queries about different government departments and services.
Rehbar listens to you and can speak and respond to your queries. It can guide you in the right direction, save you precious time and resources. Rehbar does not tire or get bored. It is completely devoted to you.
Rehbar is easy to use and the users can get information by simply talking to it. Rehbar uses the latest language technologies to understand your speech and can respond in the Urdu Language. Rehbar will soon be context-aware and will give you the most relevant information.
We envisage a future where Rehbar will be helping the citizens with authentic information and suggestions during all kinds of calamities and emergencies in addition to routine services
– Suggestions/hint added for an incomplete query/Questions
– Added the instruction audio if the user stays idle on all voice-based sections.
– Enhanced UI/UX for Corona calculator meter and now its needle shows the more detailed score of the user
– Enhanced and improved UI/UX for voice-based sections.
– UI improvements in FAQsBug Fixes
– Fixed feedback multi-click issue
– Audio playing issue resolved when App goes in the background
– Stability and reliability improved
How to Download & Install Rehbar (Early Access) apk
Installing on an Android device is very easy and simple. There is two way to install the app on your device. In the first one, you will have to download and install the app directly from the Play Store(Free Version) and in the second one, you will have to download APK file from here and install it manually(Pro Version).
To manually install any third-party app you will need to allow unknown source permission from your device.
- Go to Settings of your Android device
- Click on Security
- There you will find the Unknown Sources option.
- Click and Turn it on.
- Now download the APK.
- Click on the APK file to install.
- Now Click on Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will see installed on your device
- Click on Done and Launch the app to start using this application.
Done, Now you have successfully installed the APK for Free. You may have to check the unknown source download to make it install. Sometimes the device preferences don’t allow to install apps from unknown sources. You don’t need to worry. It is safe and free. Good Luck, your video editing game has started.