Download WhatsVPN – Unlimited Free VPN For Android Use WhatsVPN to stream the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia. Enjoy World Cup football in full HD, with high speeds.
What is VPN?
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, is a secure tunnel between two or more devices. VPNs are used to protect private web traffic from snooping, interference, and censorship.
★ Simple & FREE & Unlimited
Without any registration.
One-touch to connect to VPN proxy server.
No credit card required, no payment, we promise forever free.
Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited time, please enjoy. Download VPN Express
★ Anonymous & Security
WhatsVPN successfully passed the “DNS Leak” test, can effectively prevent DNS leaks, to provide you with fake IP, hide the real IP.
WhatsVPN never upload your privacy information!
All traffic (UDP / TCP) is encrypted when VPN Lighter is running.
WhatsVPN can protect your network traffic under the WiFi hotspot anonymous browsing, without tracking.
Anonymous browsing, truly privacy protection.
★ Superior Connectivity
Independent research and development of a new network proxy agreement, more efficient and secure. Effectively avoid the school firewall interference.
WhatsVPN proxy server has covered more than 10 different regions of the world, the number of more than 300 proxy servers.
Our high speed VPN proxy cloud servers are located in India, Australia, Bulgaria, Netherlands, USA, Japan, Singapore, Canada, France, Germany, UK, etc ..
1. Unblock social networks websites or apps, such as: Line, WeChat, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp etc …
2. Unblock VoIP networks and video call, such as: Skype, Viber, WhatsCall, Imo etc …
3. Bypass the school firewall, free VPN proxy school wifi.
Try it now.
Don’t forget to give us 5-Star (★ ★ ★ ★ ★) rating, if you like us.
Don’t forget to share it with your friends, if you would like to help us.
– Bypass the school firewall, free VPN proxy school wifi.
– Add more servers and regions.
– Fix crashes and bugs. Download VPN Free – Betternet Hotspot VPN
How to Download & Install WhatsVPN – Unlimited Free VPN
Installing on an Android device is very easy and simple. There is two way to install the app on your device. In the first one, you will have to download and install the app directly from the Play Store(Free Version) and in the second one, you will have to download APK file from here and install it manually(Pro Version).
To manually install any third-party app you will need to allow unknown source permission from your device.
- Go to Settings of your Android device
- Click on Security
- There you will find the Unknown Sources option.
- Click and Turn it on.
- Now download the APK.
- Click on the APK file to install.
- Now Click on Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will see installed on your device
- Click on Done and Launch the app to start using this application.
Done, Now you have successfully installed the APK for Free. You may have to check the unknown source download to make it install. Sometimes the device preferences don’t allow to install apps from unknown sources. You don’t need to worry. It is safe and free. Good Luck, your video editing game has started.